7M Aspire is an application deployment and hosting solution for service providers. It ties together services ranging from application distribution and user administration to usage tracking and billing.
With 7M Aspire, a hosting organization will achieve a unified and flexible way of securely, rapidly and easily deploying applications to users through a web browser, regardless of platform, device or location.
Scaling from simple web applications to complex environments with multiple platforms, 7M Aspire is ideal for a stepwise approach to managing outsourced applications with a rapid Return on Investment and can be effectively used by:
- Corporate IT departments that are centralizing application hosting and management for a distributed organization.
- Service providers that offer a specific application solution to a large number of customers.
- Hosting and outsourcing organizations focusing on application management and distribution for their customers.
- Software vendors who want to develop new business models by offering their software as "on-demand" web services to a broad user community.
Product Feature Overview
- Secure Web access to any application at multiple platforms (Web, Windows, Unix, Mainframe)
- Strong authentication including two-factor logon via calculators or SMS
- Role-based access control to easily manage who has access to what
- Secure SSL/TLS encryption of all data transfer
- Single Sign-On against all types of applications
- No client software installation
- Centralized management of applications and licenses
- Support for multiple domains and directories
- Usage tracking with reporting/invoicing
- Delegated user administration