7M GateKeeper enables organizations to securely provide access to any internal application from anywhere.
With only a web browser and no client software, external users can connect securely to the internal network and get access to all their applications, eliminating the need for costly VPN solutions and slow dial-up connections. Best of all, it also removes the hassle of managing firewall access for both internal and external users.
The 7M GateKeeper solution is ideal for:
- Users connecting from home offices using ADSL
- Mobile users connecting from hotel rooms, airports, etc.
- Users connecting from external sites, e.g. customers, partners or consultants, where firewalls or other restrictions prevent access
- Small satellite offices that want to access company applications via a regular Internet connection
Application access is therefore made simpler and less costly. This, however, does not compromise security. Each user securely connects to the office with an encrypted connection using SSL. 7M GateKeeper also supports strong authentication (PKI, tokens, etc.) and role-based access control to internal resources.
Product Feature Overview
- Secure Web access to any application at multiple platforms (Web, Windows, Unix, Mainframe)
- Strong authentication including two-factor logon via calculators or SMS
- Role-based access control to easily manage who has access to what
- Support for external proxy servers and firewalls
- Secure SSL/TLS encryption of all data transfer
- No client software installation
- Single Sign-On against all types of applications
- Easily installed for trial testing