Seven Mountains offers a suite of products that are built on a common technology platform.
|With 7M GateKeeper for Microsoft Terminal Server™, external users can get highly secure remote access to your Terminal Server desktop or selected applications from a web browser. The solution is based on Internet-standard SSL encryption, authentication and role-based access control. This minimizes the risk for exposure from placing your software application services on the web, while the users gain easy access to central data and existing Windows applications from anywhere. No software or configuration is needed on the client. The solution is easy and quick to implement and is targeted to both small and large organizations.|
| ||With 7M GateKeeper, external users can get secure remote access to all relevant workplace applications from a browser regardless of their location, Internet connection or platform (Web, Windows, AS/400, UNIX or mainframes). The solution is based on Internet-standard SSL encryption and advanced identity management with single sign-on, authentication and role based access control. The solution is easy and quick to implement and is targeted to both small and large organizations.|
| 7M Aspire is an addition to 7M GateKeeper
for organizations that wish to deploy and host applications to users
through a web browser - regardless of platform, device or location.
This can be done either as an "on-demand" service or traditional
application outsourcing (ASP). Examples of such organizations are:
- Application Web Access, enabling any application to run in a web browser
- Secure Access, an SSL VPN solution for securely accessing applications across the Internet via a client-less Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Authentication and Single Sign-On for secure login and reduced password support costs.
- Role Based Access Control to easily manage who gets access to what.
- License Management for controlling the usage and cost optimization of expensive software resources
- Auditing and Reporting, tracking all usage of applications across the organization for security and statistical purposes.
- Billing, internal and external, based on access to or usage of software resources.