Seven Mountains provides a low cost platform for secure access to Windows Server from a web browser. Remote access to regular Windows PCs is also made easy and secure.
Based on Microsoft's own native Terminal Server (RDP) access, Seven Mountains provides a secure SSL proxy solution that secures authentication, encrypts data and protects the internal terminal servers. No additional emulation software licenses are needed.
In addition, access is controlled through an integrated management tool. This makes it easy also to share specific Windows applications and access privileges among groups of users whether they are employees, customers, or partners. The server can operate either stand-alone or integrated with existing Microsoft Active Directory domains. Security levels are easily customized.
Seven Mountains makes this combination of security and thin clients easy to use and administer. At an affordable cost, you can rapidly provision Internet access to your Windows applications for any remote user.
Product Feature Overview
- Secure Web access to Windows Terminal Server desktops and/or applications
- Secure Web access to remote Windows desktops (XP, Vista or Windows 7)
- Strong authentication including two-factor logon via calculators or SMS
- Role-based access control to easily manage who has access to what
- Support for external proxy servers and firewalls
- Secure SSL/TLS encryption of all data transfer
- No client software installation
- Easy to install and try out